Megadeth Medley + Some mess around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megadeth Medley + Some mess around

So, I was messing around with my buddy's Jackson and recorded that little piece. It's a Megadeth Medley (with cutted parts or modified parts because I don't know them), a Deadfall riff with some creation I added with it, and some mess around with stuff I wrote. I know it's not perfect and sound really crappy at some places, but I'm a bit wasted and the pickups, not so good... I still make that old RR3 scream like a girl.

Specs
    Length: 35:21 minutes
    Quality: 192kbps
    Size: 48.5mb

Material
    Guitar: 3-4 years old Jackson RR3 with Duncan Designed and 10-52 strings (my friend is crazy putting those strings...)
    Effects: Digitech RP100A with customized patch (old school crunchy trash style: A bit like Mustaine's in 1988 during his tour in Germany)
    Mixer: Behringer UB802

Please be patient with my webhost, it is not the fastest one since the past 2 years. Since it's a free webhosting, give them a chance

http://houlejc.free.fr/rr3.mp3

Playlist:
    Megadeth - Wake Up Dead
    Megadeth - In My Darkest Hour
    Megadeth - She Wolf
    Megadeth - Burning Bridges (I made up a part in it, because I don't know the actual part missing)
    Megadeth - Devil's Island
    Megadeth - Into Lungs Of Hell (Best song I played without messing it)
    Megadeth - Hook In Mouth
    Megadeth - Return To Hangar
    Megadeth - Mechanix (Yeah I know... Way too fast lol)
    Megadeth - Crown Of Worms (Messed up completly..)
    Deadfall - Nine Lies (riff + a little creation I added to it)
    Myself - Intro #1 (Bass set too high on my mixer, the big E is way too loud on this clean)
    Myself - Riff #1 (Is set to play with Intro #1)
    Megadeth - Set The World Afire (at the end I try to figure out the rest lol)
    Myself - Basic part with basic solo (Kind of warm up I do)
    Megadeth - Silent Scorn (When I start it the virtual noise gate wants to kill me)
    S.O.D. - Free Dirty Needles
    Megadeth - Into Lungs Of Hell (My friend ask me to do the lead guitar's part from that song, but "uh oh", it's not a 24 frets dammit)
    Last edited by JacksonLUST; 08-22-2006, 12:07 AM.
Working...
X