collab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• collab

My badself and Em worked together briefly on a track that is on this myspace page.iF you want to collab and have ideas,then add it
    Em did it very quickly and my track is something i did about 4 years ago and have just found it on my music pc!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=101108039

Cool..Like those Jason Becker like Arps at the end of your solo..

Nice..

Hey Emmy!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nice arpeggios!

Comment

cheers lads those arps are Dmajor/bmajor and eminor triads over the E dom chord-there also over 4 years old..lol..never got round to doing something with it and just found this track the other day

Comment

Ahahahahaha! No way!
          Freakin' looney zombies.
          I might add, Justin is awesome to work with.

-Em

Comment

Originally posted by jjw
            cheers lads those arps are Dmajor/bmajor and eminor triads over the E dom chord-there also over 4 years old..lol..never got round to doing something with it and just found this track the other day
            Stop that..those are just random notes..

gettin' all fancy with the theory talk..

Yes, it's a diminished mixolydian Pentacostle scale..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

fuck mate that pentacostle sounds sweet! you will have to show us the intervals for that bill pleasure working with you Em-you done it so quickly too!Will remix us later after the weekend.You got a Myspace site Bill?If so record yourself and your son and see if any fuggers from openroads can add anything

Comment

Thanks dude..Yeah, I been thinking of doing something with the boy. The wife video taped us on a infra red security camera last night..we look like a negative..

I was wearing a black shirt and pants but only my pants was white..how did it..I dunno..

Sounding good tho guys..both of you..

Emmy very nice..very clear in the mix..that's good!!

I don't mess around too much with the Myspace..not yet..maybe if I ever do get a product out ..sure.

Myspace is getting to crowded anywhoo..lets start a Mespace!!

I'm sorry if I'm rambling..I took a Ambien!!!

Very good man..

Bill Z Bubbles

Comment

ZOMBIES!!! Oh no!

This song fucking rocks.

Comment

WOw , that is very good Also that solo fn rocked!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X