Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shiteo here, new solo we've been writing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiteo here, new solo we've been writing.

Be gentle, it's new and we're still trying to get it tight. We're proud of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpBW9...&search=ixxion

Better shit to come. The video sucks, hopefully we'll have access to better equipment some day.

Will post some of the already tight stuff some day.

Thanks for any views.

Sounds like Slayer's "Show No Mercy" era.... Speed Metal \m/
    Yo Quiero Jackson USA Neck Thru "J" Serial Numbered Customs!

Comment

Thats really awesome, ive only been playing 2ish years, and i dream one day to be able to kick ass like that!

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm still almost embarassed to have posted it anywhere. It's still really pretty raw, but it's coming along. I will post more of our actual solid shit later as soon as we get in and out of the studio.

Comment

that wasnt too bad at all ladsyou both have the speed aspect coming along nicely.Next thing is to phrase more dynamicly and add some expressive vibrato other wise it falls on its tits at the 1st hurdle mate.turn it up and crank it out

Comment

Thanks for the tip, JJW. Will do that in the future.

Comment

The overall thing sounds badass!

First thing I'd adress is muting. That thing screams out for palmmuting.

And the single most important thing would be tone, I know that is probably really hard right now, with limited gear and whatnot, but I'd work on that as soon as possible. Good tone actually makes you play better.
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
              X