Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new song, heaviest ive done yet

http://cyberjammin.com/uploads/Music-Member/GFH.mp3

tell me what you crazy ass metal heads think!
    www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Sounds F*KIN SWEET!!! I like the different vibe in the start of the solo section. Bass seems really loud in the mix and overshadowed the guitars sometimes, but all in all it was sweet.....Seriously dude get a drummer and a singer and kick ass all over the country!!!!
    www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

Originally posted by mpigott
      Sounds F*KIN SWEET!!! I like the different vibe in the start of the solo section. Bass seems really loud in the mix and overshadowed the guitars sometimes, but all in all it was sweet.....Seriously dude get a drummer and a singer and kick ass all over the country!!!!
      haha thanks man. im workin on the drummer and speaker as we speak...

Comment

I like it! Man, I dig your playing. Everything I have heard has been really good.

Comment

Nice soaring solo!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

thanks peeps.

Comment

Nice solo, maybe compress that bass or something. Has an IE feel in some parts, very cool.
              Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Cool song. I can imagine what the vocals would sound like in my head.
                If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Damn, that was good!! Reminded me a little of Damageplan.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Awesome playing as usual, but that midrangy & dull bass sound kinda ruins it for me. Were you using a guitar pre for the bass?

Comment

Originally posted by Bert
                      Awesome playing as usual, but that midrangy & dull bass sound kinda ruins it for me. Were you using a guitar pre for the bass?
                      actually the bass isnt played by a human being, its midi. Its unfortunatley the best i can do because i have no way of putting "real" bass on my stuff.

thanks for the suggestion though, maybe i can put like an equalizer on it in fruityloops to change the sound a bit next time.

Comment

f*king smoking dude!
                        great stuff (as usual from you!)
                        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Dude, you just flat out fuckin kick ass.

METAL!

Comment

I was not too engaged until the solo, then DAYUM! I am humbled.

Comment

Working...
                            X