Engines Of Hate (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engines Of Hate (Video)

More videos.......I wanted to show off my RR1 again so i recorded the solo to Engines Of Hate by Nevermore..(Loomis is god). Its played over the CD so at the end it sounds a little out of tune because i dont have 24 frets on my V and i cant bend like stevie ray vaughn [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], but i think i got it pretty much on. Enjoy... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] http://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...K0PLGWBXRE0OOX
    www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Re: Engines Of Hate (Video)

cool! quite a good job. and yes, the very end of the solo is a b!tch to play on a 22fret guitar...kinda reminds me of crossroads guitar duel ending [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

dude, do you have a band?

Comment

Man, that was awesome!!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

No real band to speak of yet.......Kicking it with a couple dudes trying to start things up, but living in apartments its hard to jam so we havent done much....Ive been trying to write more but im busy with school. Thanks for the nice words [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

damn dude, you are fucking good!!!
            www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

Woah..great playing!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                damn dude, you are fucking good!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
                Yes you sure are! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

WOw! you do jeff proud.
                    got a transcription of that solo i'd love to learn it

Comment

I dont have a transcription but for a small fee i will do it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I usually transcribe the solos i learn so when i get around to it ill post it for everyone.

Comment

cool.. what are you usingh for your tone too? Sounds alot like jeffs lead tone.
                        Just a killer vid man.

Comment

i have a powertab somewhere on my pc that was done by bakerman, member of the john petrucci forum.....a.k.a. *THE* source for tabs [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] seriously, that guy has a great ear, i think half of the dream theater tabs over at the old powertabs.com (or .net? ) site were done by him.
                          anyways, judging from your vid i'd say the long sweeping run is played in different positions, and the ending of that run right before the pedal tone stuff is tone as a bending/tapping combination (i have a live vid of nevermore playing EoH that confirms this)
                          other than that it sounded and looked right.

Comment

It was all learned by ear because i have a mac and for some god awful reason there is no good tab program or archive for the platform. I wish i had powertab, it would make life a lot easier...Thanks alot guys! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Your playing is great. I wish I could play as well as you.

Comment

Working...
                              X