Arch Enemy silent wars solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Enemy silent wars solo

Covered this today.......think it turned out pretty well.......Tell me what you think [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] - Matt http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...73RPFWJZOL8B9G
    www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Re: Arch Enemy silent wars solo

Very cool , nice picking

Comment

Don't know the tune, but the descending diminished 7th arpeggio run in the first three seconds blew me away.

Nice work!
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Pretty smooth shit there dude!

Comment

May I ask what you were playing on and through?
          |My CSG gallery|
          (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Don't know the tune, but the descending diminished 7th arpeggio run in the first three seconds blew me away.
            Nice work!

[/ QUOTE ]

+1! What a way to start a solo - amazing! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I also like the sounds - it's rare to be able to hear all the parts so well.
            My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Im playing a charvel model A........Amp is a peavey classic 60 poweramp...digitech 2101 LE preamp, and a shitty ibanez tone blaster 2x12 cab. Mic'd off axis with a shure SM57 really close to the cone. Into a cheap edirol UA-S USB interface into garage band

Comment

I think it's pretty much dead on. Sounded amazing.
                If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Oh yeah, do you have a tab for that song or did you figure it out by ear?
                  If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

By ear......im in the process of tabbing it myself....the solo isnt dead on per say but its as close as i care to come.....Also the song is tuned to C as opposed to E. If anyone wants the tab ill send when im finished.....which may be never
                    [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude, you definitely have some the best tech I've heard... I always look forward to your clips [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Be sure to send me your version of this tabbed to check out when you're done!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Will do......thanks alot.........Im finally putting together a band so hopefully soon i can post some clips of our stuff.......Dont hold your breath on the tab though haha cause now that im back in school i dont have that much time. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, I live so close to you mpigott! I'm definetly comin' to a few of your local shows.
                          DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Im actually in boston at berklee right now, and all the guys in the band live here, but its about the same distance from toronto to montreal as it is to here isnt it? Anyway thanks for the awsome words.....Keep shredding! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

very nice playing dude:noworthy:
                              I'll never be able to play like that
                              kick ass solo

Comment

Working...
                              X