Help with Reason 2.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Reason 2.5

i just installed Reason cuz ive heard so much about the program, i thought i move away from my usual sonic foundry softwares to give this a try. i figured out how to use the drum module but i just cant seem to figure out how to directly record my guitar with it. does anyone else here u reason to record their guitar?? in vegas, cakewalk and all the other programs its so easy to plug ure guitar in and hit record but i cant seem to in this. the manual says nothing and from what i gather from online tutorials u cant record directly...but i wanna be sure....please help!!!

Re: Help with Reason 2.5

Coming Soon to the MP3 section: This thread [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

It is not possible to record audio in reason, you will have to look into a real audio sequenzer like cakewalk Sonar.

Comment

I thought you could? Well you could record with a keyboard through midi.

Comment

Yeah, it isn't possible to record audio with Reason. I've done stuff with it by recording the guitars in an audio editor (with a click track running) and then importing the resulting files into a sequencer in Reason. It's a bass-ackwards way of doing it though.

Comment

ohh ok...thanks....but still the drums are worth it!! considering i was previously using PC Drummer [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X