Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• summer song live improv video clip

www.mothrastewart.com/audio/summersong.wmv

recorded some stuff with a camcorder at Dec 23rd's gig. A chunk of summer song, 99% improv on my part. Yes, one of my new years resolutions is to lose some weight and move more onstage.

I think we're going to try recording the audio seperately and combine the audio/video. The audio is pretty crappy, the drums distort the hell out of the built in condenser mic.

Pete

Re: summer song live improv video clip

Nice to see the paul reed smith ya got.

great job as always pete

Comment

Thanks man! hard to tell what the hell it is from that video though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

dayum foo.
        www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

Cool Pete! Yeah, you're not jumping around, but you wear your guitar low, and you have an air of "this is too easy for me". That in itself cool.

What is lame is a crappy guitar player that doesn't move. You are good, so you can get away with it. Let your playing do the talking.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] thanks scuba steve! I think 3/4 of my soul at the time was MIA, dreading the 14 hour drive to colorado I had to go on about an hour after the gig ended.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              What is lame is a crappy guitar player that doesn't move.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I resemble that remark. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Your playin' speaks for itself, Pete. Your feet don't have to do a thing. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Interesting take on the song, Pete. The keyboard has a unique way of filling in for the rhythm instruments and it still sounds summery. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] And obviously you already know how I feel about your wicked playing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks guys. We're a three piece - keyboard player also plays bassline on the keys, drummer sings, keyboard guys does backup vocals. I just have to stand there and play guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Thanks guys. We're a three piece - keyboard player also plays bassline on the keys, drummer sings, keyboard guys does backup vocals. I just have to stand there and play guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And stand there you do Pete. Nice playing. How about a little movement?? You certainly have the Michael Schenker thing going on! I am the complete opposite. I am all over the stage when I am playing and I very rarely look down.
                    Thanks for the video. JG

Pete

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

I always love to see your videos and your playing always kicks ass! Thanks for sharing. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

nice playing.....
                        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Was that a zombie onstage? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yeah you can work on that stage presence there Petie [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Was that a zombie onstage? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yeah you can work on that stage presence there Petie [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                            He was concentrating on his tap dancing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice job, Pete! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Very Nice!

So were you using a real amp or one of them new fangled modeling amps?
                              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X