JCF Metal jam *doh*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF Metal jam *doh*

had a crash on the old PC awhile back (typing this on a newer/cooler computer) and I haven't had time to try to recover the drive yet, where the III submissions are on. Heck, I haven't installed all my software on this one yet for multitrack recording/assembling the jam.

Bear with me until after the holidays and I'll have Jam III up. If not, I'll ask for your submissions again and get em loaded. The holidays have been kinda busy and to be honest I forgot about the JCF Jam until I saw someone had posted in the thread.

BTW, Emthrax - email me at [email protected] if you would please - had some trouble with your submission, emailed you and it bounced on your yahoo account for some reason. Thanks!

Pete

Re: JCF Metal jam *doh*

Yeah, I posted my submission by itself a while back, but it wouldn't bother me if you were able to post it with the rest of them [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I'm looking forward to hearing the completed version.

Comment

Yo Pete.
      Sent ya an email, man! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-Em

Comment

you have mail.
        www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

I can send my file to you again if you need it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Did you ever get my submission?

Comment

If you need my submission again just lemme know. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

What's the backing track for this? I might be interested in throwing something out there if I can figure out how to record things. It seems like a good next step in improving my playing

Comment

If you sent me one at first, do NOT send another until I find out what's recoverable. Otherwise I'm going to get really confused. I should be working on it after the first of the year.

Pete

Comment

I'm not going to send anything, just want to mess around with the backing track

Comment

Ditto, post a backing track please! This sounds like fun.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Ditto, post a backing track please! This sounds like fun.

[/ QUOTE ]
                        Whoa! That was your 666th post! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                        Anyway, here's the original thread, with the backing track:
                        http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...&page=3#561903

Comment

Ah shit, I missed my own 666th post! Sunuvabitch. I've ruined it, I'll never have another 666th ever, not on this board. But then again, once you've hit it you can't really brag about it, because if you do you mess it up!

Comment

Working...
                          X