Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone familiar with guitarport rifftracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone familiar with guitarport rifftracker?

looks pretty cool, I wonder how it would compare to something like cakewalk guitar tracks pro 3? Which would you prefer? I need something that doesnt take a lot of time to figure out, and I don't want to spend a fortune either. Just something to play with and make up a few songs.
    I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Re: anyone familiar with guitarport rifftracker?

rifftracker is the best thing ive ever bought for the guitar.

if you want to make up a couple songs, then rifftracker is what you want. Its easy to sit down and 30 minutes later have a complete song idea done.

check out some of my tunes that i recorded with rifftracker

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Showband.asp?id=10001
    www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

man, that sounds good, so that was done with rifftracker, huh? I'll have to try it out.
      I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

I plan to get one as well, I've heard nothing but good comments and reviews about it.
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          man, that sounds good, so that was done with rifftracker, huh? I'll have to try it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks man

id highly recommend it for the beginner home-recorder. real easy to use, real easy to achieve a nice product.

Comment

guitarman was the drums from rifftracker/toneport too? or from fruityloops/etc? I think im gonna talk to King V about buying one lol

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              guitarman was the drums from rifftracker/toneport too? or from fruityloops/etc? I think im gonna talk to King V about buying one lol

[/ QUOTE ]

drums were from riff tracker (sweet no?) the insta drummer software in riff tracker is awesome.

Comment

I just got it a little while ago and I like it.

Comment

king v sells em?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    king v sells em?

[/ QUOTE ]
                    hes an official line 6 dealer.

Comment

ok, I'm confused, the site lists minimum system requirments as 384mb of ram, 512 recommended. I ran the monkey software to check compatibility, and it says I only have 510 and thats a problem. Huh??? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I bought Rifftracker 6 months ago and absolutely love it. It makes recording tracks really simple and fast, great amp/effects modeling choices. The biggest weakness I've found is the drum patterns have limited flexibility, that is, you're limited to the choices they give you and you can't "program" the exact beat you want. Makes it difficult if you're trying a "cover" song. Other than that, its great.

Comment

Working...
                        X