Aloha!

Jam Session Jazzrock, as it is ment to be: <u>[Rana_temporaria.mp3]</u>

0:00 – 1:07 Bosch
    1:08 – 1:20 Shakeel
    1:21 – 1:45 Bosch
    1:46 – 1:55 Shakeel
    1:56 – 2:18 Bosch
    2:19 – 3:03 Shakeel

Without melody . There are people for whom a constant inner repose and a harmonious ordering of all their capabilities is so characteristic that any goal-directed activity goes against their grain. They are like a piece of music consisting entirely of sustained harmonious chords, with no evidence of even the beginning of a structured, moving melody. At any movement from the outside, their boat at once gains a new equilibrium on the sea of harmonic euphony. Modern people are usually extremely impatient on meeting such natures, who do not become anything though it may not be said that they are not anything. In certain moods, however, their presence evokes that rare question: why have melody at all? Why are we not satisfied when life mirrors itself peacefully in a deep lake? Friedrich Nietzsche.

Rgrdz,

Shakeel & Bosch

Re: [Shakeel & Bosch] Rana_temporaria.mp3

cool!
    I made a rock n roll sin when I tried giving in to make money, had to turn down low.

Comment

Thanks rEs! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought it was really good. I think one of the guitars sounded two far back in the mix or something, Im not an expert on this but one of them sounded too quiet. I think it was this second guy. It was great playing nevertheless. Keep up the good work!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I thought it was really good. I think one of the guitars sounded two far back in the mix or something, Im not an expert on this but one of them sounded too quiet. I think it was this second guy. It was great playing nevertheless. Keep up the good work!

[/ QUOTE ]
          Thanks!
          Yeah i agree on that. I found out why it happened. In cool edit i always recorded in stereo and my delay has a wide spread covering the whole mix and therefore disappearing a little bit in the mix. Result: My guitar is too loud or to quiet. But now i have a new version of cool edit. I've just experimented with mono recording and it sounds great(very direct sound)! Can't wait to record some more stuff [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X