Hadnt posted in a while (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadnt posted in a while (Video)

This is a stab at the solo from City Of The Dead by Rusty Cooley's band outworld....sadly i have no backing track. For those of you who havent, go to www.rustycooley.com to check out his insane shredding. Lots 'o' clams cause i am not mr. cooley, but i think its a great song check it out, and his site. City Solo
    www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Re: Hadnt posted in a while (Video)

You are truly an insane player, man.....

I will worship at your altar, when it's finished! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I just went back and watched it and realized how rediculously out of context it is without a backing track! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks for the kind word........construction of the altar is in progress, should be any day now......Kidding
      www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

wow. Great player. Was browsing his site and downloaded a few videos and in "outworld live" he's wearing the exact same misfits shirt i'm wearing so he gets the covenant HELL YEAH from me

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, that was truly awesome.
          Nice to see some serious shredding on a Rhoads!!

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
          [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X