metal jam III participant list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• metal jam III participant list

It's going to be a few days before i put up #3: Here's whos who in the third one so far:

Emthrax
    Khabibissel
    LH Rocker
    5th Horseman

There was someone who posted links to their takes - please email me your files and I'll be glad to include em. Send me your takes - if we fill these up, I can do another one later.

Email is [email protected] Thanks!

Pete

Re: metal jam III participant list

Pete,

Did you get mine? I sent it last week.

Thanks,

Rodrigo.
    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Rodrigo - resend to [email protected] please. Thanks!

Comment

Done.

Tahnks again!
        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Alright Chuck, where are ya buddy? The second Jam has some really interesting different stuff that worked, I know you can come up with something awesome that fits your style and still works in the song. You can do it! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Got it kuerbo!

Pete

Comment

Can i be part of this???
              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Sure you can!

Just sent your take to Pete.

Welcome aboard by the way...
                Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I want to see Bill and John in on this. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Sure you can!
                    Just sent your take to Pete.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna contact him. Thx!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Hey Pete, I sent you another submission for JCMtrack 3. I have a feeling it might be VERY unique compared to the other submissions. Sambencuda was over last night and I let him listen to a Jamtrack 1 submission that I didn't choose to send. Of course.. he thought that one was better than the one I did send. Go figure. Anyway.... my rather unique submission should be in your mailbox in the same format as before. Guitar only and guitar and track. I did the guitar with no effects this time except for the tiniest hint of reverb. Its not even noticeable. Thanks Pete... JG

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Hey Pete, I sent you another submission for JCMtrack 3. I have a feeling it might be VERY unique compared to the other submissions. Sambencuda was over last night and I let him listen to a Jamtrack 1 submission that I didn't choose to send. Of course.. he thought that one was better than the one I did send. Go figure. Anyway.... my rather unique submission should be in your mailbox in the same format as before. Guitar only and guitar and track. I did the guitar with no effects this time except for the tiniest hint of reverb. Its not even noticeable. Thanks Pete... JG

[/ QUOTE ]

Pete, you have to include this new track he did. Talk about different!

And yes, John, you sent the wrong track the first time. THe one you sent was awesome, but the other one was, well, sweet!
                        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Probably the best thing to do would be to let everybody have their first chance at it before we let 'do-overs'. I do have your stuff though john, and after everyone who wants to do a track has a chance, then we'll do the second time around.

Pete

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Probably the best thing to do would be to let everybody have their first chance at it before we let 'do-overs'. I do have your stuff though john, and after everyone who wants to do a track has a chance, then we'll do the second time around.

Pete

[/ QUOTE ]

Pete, did anybody use that style on any of the recent submissions?

Comment

Been a little busy here at the ranch, haven't had a chance to listen to everything.

Pete

Comment

Working...
                              X