Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JCF METAL JAM FIRST JAM!!!!!

My favorite part... 1:36-2:06
    Whoever was playing there is one bad mofo. Holy crap. Thats good stuff.

Comment

Also, I will make one guess. My guess is that Pete is playing from 3:13 to 3:44 or maybe... 0:00 to 0:24

Comment

Holy crap that was insane!

Who did the insane sweeping passage? Sounded a lot like Pete's vibrato in there!

Also cool to see some Rising Force in there! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Holy crap that was insane!

Who did the insane sweeping passage? Sounded a lot like Pete's vibrato in there!

Also cool to see some Rising Force in there! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          That was the 1:36-2:06 that I was talking about. Very cool stuff in there.

Comment

There is some serious shredding going on indeed, this was a really fun idea!! Good thinking Pete! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Guessing who plays what is really tough! I really have no idea, except maybe for Pete...

Clip number 2 (from 0:32-1:03) sounds really "original" if you know what I mean, I didn't expect to see something like that coming, not all out shred like the rest of us! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And that sorta goes for the clip that kicks in at 2:08, lotta things going on there... dual layers or something... with alot of shred though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Great job everyone, and I look forward to seeing what the real order is!

Anders
            https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

I am killing to find out what the order was. Whatever it is.. congratz to all the players. You all have my respect bigtime and I am honored to just be a part of it. It sounds like many of you put some real thought and effort into your track. Thats very cool.
              The funny thing... Sambencuda (my bandmate) submitted a track and I can't tell which shredder he is.

Comment

This is one of my favorite parts - listening without knowing who did what. Call it "mystery shredder" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'm going to wait a bit for the memory of who did what to hopefully fade a little and then I'm going to give a more in depth 'review' of each one. All were great, it's cool how we all hit it from different perspectives.

Pete

Comment

I really liked the first one. I get some really motörhead-ish vibes off that one. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Some very cool stuff... I heard some Doug Aldrich type pentatonics, as well as some Yngwie and Romeo/Petrucci on those sweeps ! I must be getting old, cause some melody with shred is what I hear over the basic track. Just can't imagine trying to fit it into like 10-20 second increments though (as John G Capable mentioned).
                    I have not tried to jam to the track yet - great job to those who ended up on this compilation. Can't wait to hear the others !

Comment

Nice job guys (and gals did Em submit one yet? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])
                      Sounds pretty cool, some good players here [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I'm certain 'bout 2 things, Pete's solo is nr 4 and my fav is the first one.
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Okay... the 1st one really shows some agression [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] so I can see why Twisteramps choose it to be the opener! I liked the 3rd and 4th ones quite a bit, some great alternate picking and sweeping in there.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Fuckingshit! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Some seriously wicked shredding going on here! Great work guys!
                              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Now that I have listened it several times, I think Sambencuda might be clip 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X