Calling All DKFH Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling All DKFH Users

What drum triggers do you use for your drums? Im more interested in the specific file names like cSonor Kick4 L02, etc

Maotar, I liked the drum sound on that one song you did. What sounds did you use to make up that kit? Just curious....... Any help would be appreciated

Re: Calling All DKFH Users

The kick i used is cSonor kick 3 L06 i think ,not shure about the snare ,cymbals just the standard beatcraft ones, i am at work right now will check snare for you when i get home.

Cheers, Arno

Comment

Hey bud,

I dont have that file, my kick 3 L only goes to 5 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

But i do have cSonor Kick4 L06, is that the one you use?

Comment

hey bro,

checked at home, snare i used is cSonor DS 2 R12 x.wav and the kick is cSonor Kick3 R06.wav and not the L one.

hope that helps !

Comment

Thanks arno, much appreciated. I'm tinkering around with those triggers right now and trying to find some solid cymbals to use as well. I'm loving this dkfh. Thanks again bud

Comment

if you love that, get superior, much more fun to play with. That and the fact that you can "randomise" hits makes it sound that much more realistic, I highly recommend!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              if you love that, get superior, much more fun to play with. That and the fact that you can "randomise" hits makes it sound that much more realistic, I highly recommend!

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 It's killer dude. Plain and simple. It's bit of a memory and disk space hog but well worth it.
              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

what do you use to trigger it? I understand you need something like "battery" to use it, that it can't be used as a stand-alone application? I would like to use it for recording drums in Cubase SX...

Comment

Drumkit from Hell 2 Superior has its own built in sampler. Drumkit from hell Original needs a sampler like Battery/Halion, etc.

From there you can trigger with a keyboard, manual editing via Cubase's drum editor, or the best scenario, and electronic drum kit. I just invested in one, and its great!!!

Comment

I use Acoustica's beatcraft. Just import the sounds into it and start creating. Couldn't be easier

oh, and beatcraft is a stand alone application.

Comment

thanks guys [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X