Crowley solos live... video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowley solos live... video.

Here are a couple of vids of the my brother, his boys and myself playing Mr. Crowley. I used my RR1, Recto on vintage mode with the gain low and an SD-1 boost in front, traditional 4x12. My solos are kind a low as I had a preamp tube go microphonic on me right before we started and had to be conservative with the volume and gain controls.

Oh yeah... clams free of charge! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (vids are about 10 MB)

Solo 1:
    http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=01...L12AWE4NK74FLT

Re: Crowley solos live... video.

Solo 2:
    http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2Y...703YL9T2GI1W97

Comment

Smokin'! My fav Ozzy song and RR solos. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Nice job scuba steve!

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate it! I have 1000x more fun jamming with those guys than with anybody else I've ever played with (don't tell the guys in my "real" band LOL). I love watching the kids progress. We are doing another impromptu thing this Saturday then it is back to the woodshed...

Comment

Wow, sounds really good. nice job. I wish I had the patience to learn stuff note for note like that....

Comment

Dud, that was pretty friggn cool! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

great job...you must've practiced that alot.

Comment

Impressive!! Sounded great. Too bad the pole was blocking him the whole time.

Comment

Dude, you're good!

Too bad that you're hiding behind that big pole! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys. I appreciate it!

I hope that it sounds close to the real thing, I tried to make sure and do those solos justice as Randy is my favorite all time guitar player.

Comment

Working...
                      X