Just messing around.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just messing around.........

with settings and tweaking and what not. This is unfinished, not structured to my liking but im new to the recording and trying to get better. Got any comments whether its negative or positive, im interested. Its the only way to get better [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

v-amp 2
    beatcraft
    adobe audition 1.5
    Jackson Rhoads EX Pro

If Life Required a Cane

Re: Just messing around.........

Awesome playing man [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

constructive critisism :

at about 1/5 and 4/5 part in the song it seems the guitars are out of sync with the drums, and (maybe that's a matter of taste) i would certainly put the drums up in the mix esp. the kick and snare.

Comment

sweet, thanks mao. Yeah, i got off beat there at the end and just didn't redo the guitar. Im gonna redo all guitars tonight (hopefully I stay on beat [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) and do some better mixing and post it here. And after listening to it again this morning, I agree with bringing up the drums a bit. Thats what I wanted bro, all the opinions I can get. thanks a million

one question....I was having problems this week with it being TOO distorted/fuzzy. Did it sound like that to you on your pc? I finally figured out what the Master knob on the vamp does [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Huh is there such a thing as too much distortion [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

J/K yeah maybe it is a little too fuzzy but not that much, if you put the drums up a little and bring the guitars back a pinch the guitars will blend more with the drums and with that it will take some of the harshness out of the guitarsound.

Bring on version 2 [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey bro, take a listen to this version and see how the instruments sound. I re-recorded the guitars and it stays pretty much on beat. Just curious to how the mix sounds on your end.

CaneWalking

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

Hell yeah dude [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Put the kick up more man it will make it slamming !

drums on the first riff still seem off but in a wierd timing tool kindoff way, cool.

also in the breakdown maybe you can put in a clean part (if that's your thing ofcourse) i was almost expecting
            that listening to the song.

overall you have great sound and skills too keep m coming [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X