New Article 13 Stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Article 13 Stuff!

I'm gonna dole out a couple of the new songs here in the next several days...please keep in mind the vocals are a scratch track...nothing is mixed yet...this is very raw.

Only the guitars and drums are final tracks. Mark played all of the rhythm's, and I doubled him on a few things. Leads are all me. Some stuff is the Heritage H150 (which Mark fell in love with so I gave it to him!), the bulk is my Strathead Charvie.

Amps are my Marshall JMP100 with a sweet sounding Laney GH100 (I think...the Tony Iommi model) and a Marshall cab loaded with G65's.

Enjoy!

http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...H2N7NVK2FDOT97

Re: New Article 13 Stuff!

Hmm...this is a pain at best...how would I post these for...streaming? Just click and play?

Comment

Very cool, Chuck! I dig the slide part at the end, too. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Love the guitar tones!
        Good song too! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

chuck, you'd have to host the songs somewhere on a webspace, then just post that song's url.
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

not a bad tune, by the way. as usual, some nice guitar work on your behalf. we shoulda been in a band together.
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

are you playin slide at the end???? NICE! can you tell i'm posting as it's playing? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Heh...yeah, that's me playin slide. It's something I really enjoy...just standard tuning licks.

How/where do I go for a webspace to host them? I have an account with Online Rock, but I can't figure out heads or tails with that site. I need something dummy-oriented.

Comment

Great tune! Tone is fat yet still defined. Great riffs and leads (sounds evil). Very "mean" sounding tune!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Heh...yeah, that's me playin slide. It's something I really enjoy...just standard tuning licks.

How/where do I go for a webspace to host them? I have an account with Online Rock, but I can't figure out heads or tails with that site. I need something dummy-oriented.

[/ QUOTE ]

simple! you just ask your pal sully, and he'll put it on his space for ya!
                    how easy is that?

but if you want the "real" way, register a domain and get set up for hosting with our fine hosting partner extroardinaire, chicagowebs, and upload the files to your space!

sully
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Chuck, The new stuff sounds real good! Keep em coming! It was good to see ya while you were here. Hopefully you wil be back soon...Mike T.

Comment

Ye haste Mail, Mike!!

Comment

Pretty cool stuff Chuck. Its refreshing to hear straight ahead rock, tried and true stuff thats kickin some ass [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] It sounds old and that is meant as a compliment [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The final mix will only make this one better. Vocals are a little flat and low but, hey its work in process [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Too cool Chuck! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] It is nice to hear some good old down home playing. I can't wait to hear the final mix. Nice work brother.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Thanks!!

Here's two more: Please remember: rough mixes and scratch vocals...only the guitars and drums are final tracks.

Mrs.U: http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...51CFS3RTX6DRRF

Strange Ways: http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...I2NYVKKC0X0S3X

Comment

Working...
                              X