Recording from today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recording from today

I'm working on making a backing track and then recording a cover of Technical Difficulties by Racer X, and i recorded a solo over the solo riff. Let me know how it sounds (if the drums and guitar sound are any good) The regular riff is way to hard for me right now as well as making the goddamn drum riffs. Which brings me to my question.....does anyone have a drum track for he song.....it would be greatly appreciated. Let me know what you think......it was first take so dont be too harsh on me. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

SOLO
    www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Re: Recording from today

hell yeah dude, that sounded pretty killer to me. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I will kill you

AND STEAL ALL YOUR TALENT! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That was simply amazing!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Please dont kill me............ Ive grown attached to life..........Back to the recording.....does the guitar sound good to you, cause its running through a stereo lol cause im too cheap for a power amp and speakers....anyway some day ill get some......thanks for the kind words!
        www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

Working...
        X