Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Album Available Online (Red Volution Dark Matter)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Album Available Online (Red Volution Dark Matter)

For those of you who might be interested....

Our album Dark Matter is now available through our website here: Red Volution Dark Matter

There are 256K mp3 samples from three of the songs there to give you an idea of what the CD sounds like.

And for those who aren't familiar with us... our style is progressive, intellectual, spacy, deep-thinking rock. We've been getting comparisons to Rush, "a heavy King Crimson", Floyd, Tool, Zeppelin, Sabbath, Dream Theater, Vai, Primus, Zappa and quite a few others that just don't seem to fit us at all!

And since you guys are all guitarists, you might be interested to know that I doubled all my guitar parts on this album, including the solos! (except for one short solo). AND... I used my RR1 and TSL100 to record all those parts! FUCKIN' JACKSONS RULE!!!!

Re: Album Available Online (Red Volution Dark Matter)

Bought - bout damn time [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ordered! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome! Thanks! Got your orders and those will be in the mail late today (Friday) or early tomorrow!

~Annah

Comment

Cool...congratulations on the release.

What did you guys use to track and mix with with?
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

ordered mine

Comment

Thanks Shawn. We recorded in our drummer's studio (formerly 1/2 of a 2-car garage) using a Lexicon mixer into a Delta 1010 with Nuendo 1.x. We took the whole box down to Terra Nova Studios here in Austin, plugged right into their rig and dumped it to two tracks. That was a great experience because we all got to hang-out in the studio and listen as well as answer questions about tone, etc. Jerry Tubb is a hell of an engineer.

I did the artwork with the band's input, of course, and sent the art and audio off to DiskFaktory (through Guitar Cernter online). The copies look awesome! We're really happy with them and should be puting in a second order soon.

Comment

That’s great Annah. I was curious as to what you guys used as your mp3 demos sounded really good. It’s amazing what you can do with a nice PC, capture device I/O and an app [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I just upgraded my home studio to M - Audio FireWire 1814, 300GB dedicated HDD and Sonar 4PE. I really wanted Pro Tools but I'm on PC and there were too many potential problems using XP.
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Got mine today. Wow. Thanks a bunch. Keep up the great work.

Comment

Got mine today as well - only listened to some of the first track in the car (had to go in to work for a meeting, short trip [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])
                    I like it - got that Loreena McKennitt thang going on in the intro [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                    X