East Wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Wall

Another one of my old band tunes. It's called Guilty. A new studio (at the time) called Maxx Traxx just opened up. They were friends of ours and we were the first band in. This is what we did. (HRR strats and my old ADA MP1 preamp, Marshall cab with 30 watt speakers, another Marshall cab with greenbacks and solid state ADA power cranked up all the way!)

http://mp3unsigned.com/Showmp3.asp?mp3id=18642&aid=3370

Re: East Wall

AARRGH.........The player wont work on my computer!! If its anything as good as your other two songs on there im really pissed i cant hear it......I loved the Guitarmageddon track from before.....is there any chance you can post as a quicktime file?
    www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

Very awesome, Jazzman! I've liked pretty much any clip you've ever posted! Phenomenal playing and composition skills! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I wanna hear it toooooo......
        www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

I wonder why it's not working when the other tracks are. No idea how to post as quick time. I didn't do anything different than I did before with other tracks. I'll look into it.

Comment

AWESOME JOB!!! great singing and great playing all around.
            www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

JAZZMAN..

you have some instrumentals on the mp3 site. I cant find them. The ?? i have is there is a classical piece ( really famous ) then it goes to a metal thing.

What is the name of that piece?

Thanks bro.

Comment

dude that was awesome... you say not recorded very well? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] sounded very good imo... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                Amp... Pioneer
                Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

The only classical piece I posted was the presto from JS Bach g minor violin partita. I'm not sure of the other one you mentioned. If your thinking of the tap clean solo into gain, that would be Beethoven Fur Elise. MP3 Unsigned only gives three mp3 slots for free. You may be thinking of something that's not there anymore. I need to delete in order to post the new. If I can ever find the time go get a site up and running, I'll upgrade to more, but as for now I'll use the ones I have. Feel free to save any tracks to your computer.

Comment

thanks I found a power tab for it. thanks JAZZMAN

Comment

Sounds great from where I'm sitting [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img].

[img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X