First Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Video

I know I suck but I had the day off today and decided to try it. Next time I think I might actually learn a song before I record it. Don't be to hard on me. Dark Basement
    Just one more guitar!

Re: First Video

Damn Scotty..... It's taking forever to DL. BTW, how's the weather down there?

Comment

Holy fuck, Scotty! That rocked!

I want to hear more about your set up there, awesome rhythm sound, imho.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Dude, that frikkin rocked! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] For someone who says they need to learn the song, you sure as hell didn't have to look at the fretboard much. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Thanks for the complements guys. Actually all my gear was stacked up behind due to the hurricane. (got lucky all we got was a lot of rain, thanks for asking Brad) I was plugged into a Guitar Port then straight into my PA and recorded w/ the cam mic. The Guitar Port loop I downloaded today was recorded by Gregg Bissonet and Don Schiff. The only thing I can take credit for the bad recording and guitar playing.
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

Very nice Scotty.... Just checked back and had it ready to play. Super playing. Take care of yourself down there.

Comment

That kicked ass!!! worth the download. Hope that hurricane wasn't to bad. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I dig that groove. Tasteful playing throughout. Killer job man

Comment

Wow!! Way to go Scotty. That was great.

Comment

Working...
                  X