COWBELL!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COWBELL!!

Okay, this is just for kicks, but my son and I were laughing our ASSES off when I put it together.

Enjoy!

Cowbell

Re: COWBELL!!

now that was WAY too short! more! more! MORE COWBELL!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

That's great! It seriously shows some skill in the audio editing department as well! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Guess what? I got a fever! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I agree. This one needs more cowbell too. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Pretty damn funny! I just watched that skit today too!

Comment

Was that produced by Bruce Dickenson? (Yes, THE Bruce Dickenson) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Haha! Right on! Glad you guys like it! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'm gonna work on a longer version of it... and a more interesting one. I wanna include some of the BOC tune somehow. Should be interesting...

Comment

Fucking Will Ferrel ..with his shirt too sexy for his belly...Oh yeah..

that fucking ruled Annah!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                  X