New stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New stuff...

Hey dudes n' dudettes... we have some clips from our album (available in < two weeks!) on MySpace. Just go here:

MySpace.com/RedVolution

Please let me/us know what you think.

~Annah

Re: New stuff...

Nice [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Was Norml ritten from personal experience? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

cool songs (: "norml" has a really cool vibe to it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Cool..I like Short Wave Transmission alot. Great stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

cool stuff Annah! lots of cool guitar and I like vocals...sorta like a metal grace slick lol [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thanks you guys! I'll let the band know. It's funny how people think our singer is a girl! Hah! But that's one of the things I like about his style... very unique, to say the least!

The new stuff we're working on now is really different. Oh, and we have a tennative show this Thurs, July 14th, at Flamingo Cantina if anyone's in town.

Comment

Annah nice..I'm proud of you..who wrote the riffs you...prety off the wall and dark..very cool... very creative stuff.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

and yeah...I thought that was you singing until I saw the name Jason...oops. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

you like playing with the wang doncha...I mean the whammy bar.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I saw Emmy on there..High Em! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Nice work Annah...keep kickin ass.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Heya horns... THANKS!

Yeah, I love the ol' wang bar! :þ Of course I wrote all those riffs! AND the solos! Sheesh... you REALLY had to ask me THAT!? Gaw.... heheh

Comment

interesting writing as always. There were parts where it sounds Beatlesque mixed with Black Sab, Pretenders-Crissy, Lita Ford, Nirvana, Metallica.. lot of styles to refer to in the writing. Solid playing.

Comment

You know what I love about your stuff Annah, holds true for your older solo stuff too (I still have some of those mp3's [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]), you have an intensity and a real passion to what your playing. Even if the particular part or riff or lead isn't necessarily heavy, it has alot of weight to it. Thats what impressed me so much back then. That sort of thing can't be taught. The music as charvelguy mentioned reminds me of so many bands (Tool, Green Carnation, even Pink Floyd) and yet its not LIKE any of them, its totally unique. Awesome stuff. And Happy Birthday!

Comment

Annah...it's an awesome mish-mosh of great ideas all in one song! Your playing is the type that you can listen to it over and over and hear something new each time! You're great at hiding little idiosyncracies in your phrasing and such! I like a lot!! Keep up the killer work! Much more imaginative than that last band you were in....what was it called?...Bonehead?...LOL! (I keed!...I keed!) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Annah, Great guitar work. Love the verses.

wish i could see ya'll live.

Comment

Chris: THANKS!!! Those are VERY kind words and MUCH appreciated!!
                          Ken: Heheh... "Bonehead"! Hahahah! That's about right! SO glad that one is over! I learned lots though. The difference is that in THIS band I got to WRITE ALL MY OWN PARTS!!! In Boneglove, the bassist/control freak/commander of the band dictated EVERYTHING we all played! Pretty screwy, if you ask me. But we were doing mostly old Boneglove material.
                          Oysterflight: I've never seen an oyster fly, but I suppose I could,if I just tossed one across the water! Thanks, and...well, we're playing Redrum late tonight (Austin,TX)

We finally got our cds in. They look killer! I'll have a page up soon for purchasing online, in case anyone's actually interested in getting one!

~XO~ Annah

Comment

Working...
                          X