Pod 2.0 and what sound input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pod 2.0 and what sound input

if you had a Pod 2.0, what kind of soundcard for music would you recomend? I want to connect the Pod 2.0 striaght to the soundcard (thats made for music) is it worth it over the "line in" on my current card? its a nforce 2 standard intergrated soundcard.

Re: Pod 2.0 and what sound input

The built-in card should work fine, though as inexpensive as a Creative Labs SoundBlaster card is, I'd go ahead and get one of those. I wouldn't bother with one of the "studio"-type cards like the Echo line just yet. That's more of a skill-based upgrade, where your skill in both playing AND sound engineering (mixing, mastering, etc) gets the larger benefit. You could get one now but the power and complex features of the card would probably be overwhelming. Plus the longer you wait, the cheaper they get.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

the built in soundcard in my shitty computer put's a nice fat LAG in the midi, so everything becomes a big fat mess. But then again it's bloody cheapo, so I'm not really amazingly asthonished.

kisses
      /Thoraby

Comment

"amazingly asthonished"

Huh. That's a new one. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

You can use your shitty on-board soundcard and record thru USB(like me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            "amazingly asthonished"

Huh. That's a new one. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            Yup that's me. Groundbreaking, revolutionary [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
            I love/hate the POD. It sounds good, but not compared to the real deal. I'm totally digging the sounds, then I play though a real amp and then I hate it.
            wooo

Comment

I agree. Word for word!

Comment

Working...
              X