Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charvel Model 5, plus Podxt, short vid...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Model 5, plus Podxt, short vid...

Take from it what you will, at least JJW will stop slapping me now - it's my new guitar and it's a little improvisation of a new tune called 'The First Time' for my next CD project - let me know how you think it sounds, tonally especially. No fireworks, just some guitar playing. Vid seems to step a little out of synch towards the end, but I'm not very experienced with putting recorded audio and video together, and my soundcard died so I have silly ear devices...but whatever... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

This model 5 is nice - the active pickups and thru neck combine nicely imo to give a really smooth and sustaining tone. Much richer than my Ibanez, but slightly harder for me to play with the thicker neck. Horses for courses, and all good. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

clicky

Re: Charvel Model 5, plus Podxt, short vid...

I like it. Very nice. Good tune, it flows nicely.

Comment

That was sweet! No fireworks needed.
      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

nice dynamic playing Luke-great stuff there.Tight phrases when you blaze too.You will soon get used the to thicker necks mate.Thanks for posting [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, just need to play the thing for a while - the Wizard II neck now feels like a wafer in comparison...totally lacking in grunt.

Comment

Wait until you try a Wolfgang... You'll never want to touch an Ibanez Wizard neck equipped guitar again. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice job, sounds great. Nice melodic stuff with some faster runs in there to break it up.

Comment

Nice job sounds good! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Wait until you try a Wolfgang... You'll never want to touch an Ibanez Wizard neck equipped guitar again. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't!! I really wanted an Axis at the time I was upgrading, but it was out my price range, and the Ibanez was a steal, and actually very good so I'm not complaining.

Thanks for the positive comments folks - all improvised but glad you liked it.

Comment

That was great! Very tasteful and fit the music.

Comment

That was nice. Also, my arms are waaaay hairier than yours.

Comment

That was wonderful...very tasty licks man. Like to hear ssome more of your stuff !!
                      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

very nice...great feel and a great vibe to the whole thing!

-Mike
                        www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Working...
                        X