How about another cover??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about another cover??

Since i found some awsome backing tracks ive been on a cover rampage [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Here is Steve Vai's The Animal (or at least my really shitty attempt at a cover! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ) But whatever, its always fun to record and get feedback......Tell me what you think! By the way its not a straight cover and i was too lazy to mix and master it, as well as learn the whole song properly! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You stay classy san diego! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] The Animal <font color="blue"> </font>
    www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Re: How about another cover??

did you get this from guitars101.com?
    I just finished listening to it.
    Very Nice, not exactly like Steve but a real nice take on it! I Like!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

It'll never be like steve......hes too good....I got it from some website i stumbled across last night doing a Yahoo search. http://hanban.roxx.be/backing_tracks.htm lots of good stuff there

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Cool stuff there-very Tubey glassy sounding tone-love it
          well done [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

i used to have a free website years ago with www.onlinerock.com before i got a pro one made for me-if there still in buisness check them out and make yourself a website(easy to do with there page builders)

also join www.musicianwar.com as you can clearly play-unless you already have?

great playing mate,well done

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the kind words! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That was awesome, what guitar and amp were you using??

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Charvel Model A......Through a Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 head and 4x12 mic'd with a shure SM57, then run into a cheap EDIROL usb interface into garage band. Reverb delay and a hint of chorus all added in garage band using the plugin effects (im too poor for effects right now) STEVE VAI KICKS MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X