Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: short major/mixo lesson

Hi Justin,
    I saw a parker fly deluxe in your video. How does it sound compared to your fender? I am thinking about getting a fly deluxe, but have no idea about its sound. It would be awesome if you can make a clip of you playing fly deluxe. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi mate-i think i have a clip of the deluxe in action on a backing from one of the jackson forum dudes.The Deluxes have a lively sound mate-the clean sounds can be found on my Red Sky tune in the mp3 section on my site-in a rock context it works well with a bright tone that cuts through the mix well-My fender is the guitar i use live as strats(imo)scream well and have that woody tone-parker has its use for studio work and ease of use in playing-you can play anything on these!versatile beasts.if you find one cheap enough snap it up,the same as American Strats

http://www.justinjohnwakely.com/cont...ing_improv.WMV

Comment

THANKS a million times!!! I think I am going to get one. The deluxe looks and sounds sweets in the clip. Thanks a lot.

Comment

nice stuff, I really like your tone.

Got any web sites with some songs you've doen justin, id love to listen to some of your full length stuff!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            nice stuff, I really like your tone.

Got any web sites with some songs you've doen justin, id love to listen to some of your full length stuff!

[/ QUOTE ]

www.justinjohnwakely.com

Comment

Thanks for showing that link mate [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              I have been very slack here recording wise as i am forming a band with a drummer-the pain in the arse is looking for a bassist who is bandless and a female singer with Nightwish type range on her voice.Will get there hopefully soon
              If i do update new tunes for the site(i have many original tunes)i will mention it on the front page so you dont have to waste time clicking links
              thanks lads

Comment

Great playing! The first vid was very imformative. When I have to deal with major progressions, I cheat a bit and play minor scale patterns three frets down (root on sixth string). I've always had a problem with most major scale patterns, probably because I don't practice enough LOL. I suppose learning some theory would help as well.

Comment

Yeahh bro Theory helps you navigate down other routes in music when you play-thanks for those kind words [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X