Another backing track...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another backing track...

I did another little backing track for people to play over to go with the one already posted. I have no cookies to give you [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Here

Re: Another backing track...

Cool track. Love the changes.

Here's mine

http://www.neohygiene.com/music/markpdbacktrack.mp3 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Great playing dude. I like the opening melody/theme you came up with, suited it perfectly. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Interesting track Mark [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I used the F major scale to construct the first part and then shred away with our one and only E minor pentatonic, adding some blues flavor to it.
        Let me know what you think.

Rodrigo.

My Solo over Mark's backing Track
        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Hey Rodrigo cool stuff (as usual) I like the interval jumps, your solo in general remeinded me a bit of Lynch. Good clean technique and a nice feel. You haven't posted in a while? I don't think I've heard your playing in a long time, glad you're back at it dude

The first 2 sections are E locrian and A# Lydian (both from F major family of course). I wanted the first section to be a little harder to resolve, then the next section to be easy to swing into. The first section you can resolve strongly though if you switch to C# instead of C just as it starts the Gm - A ascension (switch over briefly to the harmonic minor family) and really hit on the C# D notes over those two chords. Then go back to the regular Locrian when the E pattern starts again.

The last section I just put in ol' familiar E minor metal thing so people could have a rip LOL

Comment

Thanks Mark,

I loved the first part, and had a blast with the finale!

If you want to listen to some more stuff from me, i just did another recording and posted in this same section. It's called D Major soloing. If you have the time, go and listen to it. I'd like to hear your opinion.
            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
            X