X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blues wank

http://www.users.qwest.net/~wj15/sounds/

Re: blues wank

Not bad playing but you didnt leave any breathing space.Would have liked to have heard some shorter phrases and wider vibrato in places-lol i dont think i heard any rests in this what so ever!Anyway not bad mate,just leave some space next time

Comment

Me likey [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ... tone's very nice. Sweet picking around 3:40. Amp?
      My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

thanks for the comments. Yeah my vibrato usually garners some comments lol. Justin, your clip is totally awesome. I've watched it at least 10 times. Very good pacing and I totally dig your phrases.

john

Comment

Cool! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

thanks john.

Comment

Nice! Like Justin said, throw some wide sexy vibrato in there and it will be even more killer-er!

If you do please post it again, I would like to hear that!

Thanks for sharing!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Nice! Loved the tone. I'm tryin to learn good, stong vibrato myself. Mine are about as wide as Mary-Kate Olsen. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Whoops, accidentally deleted my comments about the playing. I agree with what the other comments have been so far. Some of the sections I really enjoyed, others were just okay. Definitely work more on letting things breathe, you don't need to be playing all the time; less can be more! The section at 1:26 with a little bit less playing could've sounded very cool. Also, perhaps utilize the backing track a little more. Instead of just jamming over it, work with the backing track. Additionally, repeating a passage or throwing in a theme of some sort might spice it up a lot more, too. Sounds very good though.

Where'd you get that backing track?

Comment

Working...
                  X