Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Rig Samples - FIXED

Uploaded files to another server.

If the previous ones don't work.. try these.

<font color="blue"> </font> Look Ma.. No Amp

I'm no George.. thats for sure. -- GNX2 doubled

Sooo 80ies..soo wierd

Re: Guitar Rig Samples - FIXED

Sounds Good! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn..very nice.

Comment

The third one sounded a little bit like "Children Of The Damned". [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

What's Guitar Rig? A program? A multi-effects processor?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          The third one sounded a little bit like "Children Of The Damned". [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

What's Guitar Rig? A program? A multi-effects processor?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

I never thought about it at the time.. but yes, I'd say theres at least a "tiny" bit of plagerism.. err.. I mean "influence" [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Guitar Rig is a Software Package.. although it comes with a hardware controller. all signal processing, dist.. delay ect.. is done in software.

I've been playing around with it for about a week, I've got a few amp modelers already, Line 6 Flextone III.. Digitech GNX2.. had a J-station, POD 2.0.

I think it compares pretty well.. I like it better than another product called "Ampulator"

Just a note, those samples were done using Guitar Rig as a plug-in with Sonar 4.. what you can't tell in those samples, is that once my unprocessed guitar was recorded.. I was able to "re-amp" , changing my amp tones AFTER the fact.

It also works as a stand alone system live.. Feed it out to a Poweramp from yout laptop at a gig.. freak everybody out.

Here's a link to the web page:

http://www.nativeinstruments.de/index.php?guitarrig_us

Comment

Downloaded this last night to give it a whirl - something to toy with when youre bored I reckon heh. Hey if youve got any great sounding patches send em my way - Im lazy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Guitar rig kicks ass! I think that it is actually better than the POD...the newest update adds some pretty damn cool stuff, like a Dime distortion model, a Vox amp and some other stuff...Very Cool program!

Comment

Working...
              X