let's see if i did this right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let's see if i did this right

my band, circa 1988, tape recorder in the middle of the room. the highest in high tech recording-lol
    decent solo in the middle, i don't know, good , bad, you tell me. thanks to shawn who hosted it.

http://shawnlutz.com/05-AudioTrack%2005.mp3
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: let\'s see if i did this right

i always have a warm spot for the old tape recorder in the middle of the room sound...i have a bunch of tapes like this....reminds me of being young and excited about exploring the guitar.

tommy, that is a really nice lead...great phrasing...gotta get a guitar back in your paws...like riding a bike [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Tommy, that is friggin awesome!!! The riffs and licks are cool as hell, and the solo is rippin'. That's a great track. I'm gonna lift a Charvel off the wall at NAMM for you - just watch my back to make sure we get out.

Great stuff - thanks for posting it.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

You got it going on Tommy! You have a lot of cool stuff in those tracks, post some more
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Tommy, that was awesome! You absolutely CAN'T quit playing... you're too good.

What was your set up on that one guitar and amp wise... Where you using an ADA preamp???? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks for the praise guys. good call on the ADA. it was in there khabbi.

Comment

I've said it before Tommy,you're a f'n natural bro,great phrasing!!
              & if you dudes think he's good on tape you should hear him in person,I had Tommy sitting on my couch playing thru my collection....amazing!!

Comment

Man you tore it up...
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

thank you very much for the comments , i really need to start winging it again, we'll see. you know, my business will be closing up on the 15th or so, so i'll have all the time in the world to play.i'm gonna walk the streets of hollywood and see if there's anyone who has use for an old buzzard who still looks young-lol. i need a good month of severe guitar rehab, actually, much more, but i should have the time now coming up-lol

Comment

yeahh cool stuff-some slippery phrases in there

Comment

That was a pretty darn good track.
                      I dug it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

You rock Tommy, I have 2 more of your songs too, All of them rocked
                        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Nice track bro [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X