Absynthium preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absynthium preview

well, this is what we've been working on the last four months... we recorded 5 songs on four days in November. Here's the first track of our upcoming 'Hatestorm'demo called Absynthium - The Void [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Absynthium preview

Dam cool ...Really nice and chunky ..I just dont like that style of vocal ..he does it well just I prefer to hear the words [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Although I let COB off the hook ..so can with you 2 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think the overall sound is very slick and sits well ...

Wolf [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Thank you for the kind words! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] it's our very first attempt to record stuff and three out of five members didn't have any studioexperience... I was curious about international remarks since your local scene is blurry in objectivity [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] we should be able to release it by the end of this year or early next..

Comment

that sounds good! not a big fan of the vocals, bit it fits the music (:

did you get your RR3 in Crimson Swirl yet?
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

yeah had it at the beginning of October, it ripps! recorded the demo with it [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Reminds me of Marduk.

Just not my kind of thing. Cool stuff though.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

quite the insult to compare it with them friggin' panda's [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X