Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• original screwaround clip

http://members.cox.net/vhpete/ibanez/ibanezdemo.mp3

A lil' demo of a guitar I'm getting rid of soon - some guy asked me if it had a good clean tone, so I got creative. He still didn't buy it tho. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] All the guitars are the ibanez, and then I used a charvel neck though import bass, drum machine. most of the tracks were first takes, just goofing around.

Pete

Re: original screwaround clip

does the guitar do clean...lol

I like the track when the distortion and wha start [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] pretty cool playing and some wild shiot !
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Very nice Pete! Who are you playing with now days?

Comment

Thanks Will! You still live around tulsa? My band is called Mothra Stewart... we have gigs booked from january on. We're doing a lot more guitar oriented stuff than voodoo crush did - some satriani, vai, eric johnson, rush, etc. Gimme a call or email me at [email protected] if you would - thanks!

Pete

Comment

sound pretty cool (: what pickups were in the Ibanez? love the tone..
          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

thanks man! duncan distortion in the bridge, stock ibanez single in the neck. line 6 vetta direct throughout.

Pete

Comment

Sounds great, it has everything!

Comment

And the guitar sold on ebay for well over what I was asking here. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

Was that the yellow Ibanez that was pretty unique? Great tone from a Distortion in the bridge? Who would have thought?

Comment

Working...
                  X