Just me fukkin around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just me fukkin around

Just got everything set up again so though I'd try to record some crap.

1. 80's metal mix. Mr. Crowley, suicide Solution, Rock n Roll Rebel, Were're not Gonna Take it, and Lack Of communication. Used my 1 hum strat with a jb into my Crate DXJ212

80's metal mix

2. 1/2 of Jades song and 1/2 of dee. Used my Mdl. 2 with a emg 85 in it for this.

Jades Song And Dee

I know I suck [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Just me fukkin around

I am not hearing anything for the most part... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Eh. I think you have to turn up loud, most of my recordings are like that, I never bothered to read the manual for the softwear so I'm just winging it. All my other older ones you had to turn up quite loud to hear anything too

Comment

Yeah, turn it up real loud and then you can hear it. Please read the manual LOL...sounds good though.

Comment

Ya, I hope the next ones I'm working on sound much better. The only thing I'm real pleased with on thease are Rock n' roll Rebel

Comment

Working...
          X