New Under Eden track -- Creation Defies Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Under Eden track -- Creation Defies Creator

A little something I wrote, that my band just got around to recording. I'm playing guitar and bass, with additional guitars by my little brother. Jackson DR2, Charvel 550XL, Charvel 3B and Hamer USA Californian Elite, for those who are interested in such things...

http://www.users.qwest.net/~livak/01...%20Creator.mp3
    sigpic

Re: New Under Eden track -- Creation Defies Creator

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Damn that rocked !!!

Comment

awesome!
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Kick ass!!

Comment

Re: New Under Eden track -- Creation Defies Creato

Now that's what I'm talkin bout [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice stuff! That's some heavy sh!t!
            I gotta get off my a$$ and start recording some of this sh!t that's been floating around in my head for the past year! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Brutal! Nice production of a very cool song! I like this!

Comment

Thanks for the positive responses! This song will be appearing on the Heavycore "Core `Til Death III" compilation, and we've been sending it out to radio stations. If things work out and we're able to record a full-length album this winter, we plan to use the same engineer/studio, re-recording our old demo songs (with our new vocalist) and another four or five new tracks. Everything is written, and only a couple need to be rehearsed, but now it comes down to time and money.
                sigpic

Comment

Ryan.....just lettin ya know I can't stop listening to this tune you have posted!!...It's really grown on me, and I was blown away by it when I first listened to it a couple of days ago. I'm really curious to hear more (new) stuff from you guys! And you guys aren't signed yet?!?! WTF?!?

Comment

Nope, no luck getting signed so far. I just sent off a bunch of CDs over the past few days to other labels, `zines and radio stations, mostly in Europe and South America.
                    All I can say about the remaining songs is that they are very diverse. In reading reviews that were written about our demo, I paid a great deal of attention to what bands we were compared to, and which songs got the best responses. People mention everything from In Flames to Death to Dissection. We've been working on a song that I wrote as a tribute to Chuck Schuldiner that hopefully will be gig-ready when we play the Heavcore "Poser Roast" in Wisconsin this fall. It pushes us all to our physical limits, so we want to rehearse it a bit more before trying it live. In any case, the writing process is complete, so now it's just a matter of practicing and PR.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X