Just fartin' around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just fartin' around

A few ideas I was fiddling with. Short (probably could stand another part or two). It's on Online rock, so unfortunately when you ckick on it it probably won't finish downloading until about November.

Comments welcome. The mix kinda sucks arse, as Kuerbo would say [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], but it's entertainment for while your browsing the forum.

<font color="red">I Can See Dead People </font>

Leafdrums, GuitarTrax, PRS, Soloist, Pod were used

Re: Just fartin\' around

OMG!!! You weren't kidding about how slow the DL would be... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well the download didn't take as long as it normally does this time. Oh, nice playing too. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

the download took me 2 minutes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

good playing, I like the guitar tone too, the backing track sounds kinda weird though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Yeah, I don't like that backing track at all. Doesn't seem to match your shreddifying! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well, you see. I was just fartin' around!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Now stop raggin' on my mp3's damn you! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Post some good ones, then! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

How about some death or black metal? [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

OK next one will be heavier

Comment

Working...
                X