My New Band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Band

Featuring Jason Bittner from Shadows Fall on drums. Produced by Paul David Hager (Goo Goo Dolls, Pink, Van Halen) and mastered by Howie Weinberg (Sevendust, Pantera). Definitely the heaviest stuff I've written!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Slaughter-...ords=Hellspeak

It's on iTunes and all the other digital stores also... feel free to buy it!

Here's a review that just came in.

"Hellspeak's debut ep pulls from all across the metal spectrum to create a powerful and fresh sounding record. Elements of modern and classic metal, Swedish metal, thrash and prog all are brought together seamlessly and unrepentantly to create this monster that can only wear one label: metal. Vocalist Marc Lopes shifts effortlessly from vicious screams to falsetto howls to soaring choruses, guitarist Matt Leff serves up crushing and instantly memorable riffs with massive tone, and the rhythm section of Chris Rapoza and Shadow's Fall's Jason Bittner nail it all together with surgical precision. The songwriting, musicianship and production on this recording stand up to anything in the metal scene today. It's not easy in this day and age to create a record that is undeniably metal without sounding rehashed and derivative, and that is exactly what Hellspeak have done. 5 stars all the way."
    Last edited by mattsmusiccenter; 11-06-2013, 07:57 PM.
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Nice work Matt.
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I'll check it out!
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

That sounds incredible!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Quality \m/ëtål!

Nice job.
          Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

*bump*

Find myself cranking this at work 2-3 times a day lately, thanks!

Comment

Glad you like it! We have a couple shows coming up in June, opening for Shadows Fall. One's in Providence, the other is in CT. Let me know if you want details!
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

May have to try to hit the Providence show.

Comment

What's the date? Where in CT?

Comment

Cool stuff

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                        Glad you like it! We have a couple shows coming up in June, opening for Shadows Fall. One's in Providence, the other is in CT. Let me know if you want details!
                        Looks like a metal-festival happening. Any idea what time you guys will be going on in RI?

Comment

Very nice indeed Matt!

Comment

If you're playing this weekend in CT, I will try to be there. My buddy is a huge Overcast fan (we saw them tons of times in the 90s), so I'm going to try to get him to go.

Comment

I think we go on at 8:40 in CT. Hope to see you there!

Comment

Working...
                              X