Axe FX does KISS LOl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axe FX does KISS LOl!

I can't believe I found a backing track online with all of the guitars stripped out.
    this was.............."interesting" I can't believe I already had a patch that fit in with this one.
    "Every body says she's looking good, and the lady knows it's understood".....
    https://soundcloud.com/kmanick/ks-st
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

very nice!!!!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I might have to get me one of those... All the clips you've posted sound amazing!
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Which AxeFX are you using?

Comment

thanks guys! and all of these clips are just raw , to post effects or Eq'ing I just arm the tracks and go.

DonP
          I'm using the Axe II.
          On this one I had a Patch that I made to 'toneMatch" my JSX, this is the "crunch" channel mode of the patch
          it's actually a JCM 800 and a Friedman HBE blended together thru 2 cabs in stereo.

the Satriani one is a real "tonematch(buildt in function of the II) I did against the beginning of "Crushing Day" from
          that Surfing cd and then I just added the Chorus and delays to get the lead sound as close as I could.
          the VH stuff is just either the Plexi model or the FAS Brown amp model .
          this thing rocks , last night I got my hands on a bass and the Ampeg SVT model sounds great, some original stuff is on the way (finally)
          If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Working...
          X