Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Always Somewhere - Scorpions (Cover-Play along)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always Somewhere - Scorpions (Cover-Play along)

Hi people!...

This is my Always Somewhere cover;

All critics will be appreciated.

Hope you enjoy it.
    Last edited by KabaK; 11-15-2012, 04:16 PM.
    Life can be good with right people.
    Andi Deris

Nice effort.
    IMHO your guitar sounds slightly out of tune.
    Other than that, maybe you should try and be a little more accurate while bending strings.
    I'd like to hear something else from you, not a cover though.
    Keep it up!
    Rodrigo.
    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

yeah you should work those bends!!!! but this will happen with time and more playing, also as kuerbo stated, you are slightly out of tune...nice effort man...let me give you an advice. I can tell that you tried to learn the song with tablatures....the best thing is to get it with your ear....you will get a lot more mstakes but when you get it right after a lot of effort(maube months or years) you will not be struggling to remember those 13 14 16 on the fretboard. plus that you will have a better perception of the instrument by doing so.correct if I'm wrong though

Comment

Thanks bros for your advices!...

every try and mistake is a lesson. don't hesitate criticizing me. empty compliments dont teach me anything.

i cant understand if my guitar out of tune or not exactly. i am not that good. but before everytime i play a song i adjust the tune by garageband's tuner and almost everybody tell me i am out of tune. i dont know how to handle it. maybe, as you say, it will be ok by the time and right effort.
        Andi Deris

Comment

The G and B seems out of tune check the intonation.
          Work on your bending skills and you will nail it in time.
          Good work keep it up.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Prolly that "Blues Rock Chatter" from that Floyd...that'll getcha.

Umm..crtique. As stated, lay into the bends, and nail the pitch, and feel...you're almost home!

I can tell you've been practiicing.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Tanks bros for your advices.

But I did not exactly understand what "Prolly that "Blues Rock Chatter" from that Floyd...that'll getcha." means.

Something about floyd rose?
              Andi Deris

Comment

Working...
              X