Sweet Child of Mine cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Child of Mine cover

So I had gotten a new camera for my b-day and decided to record myself to see how the quality was. This was about 6 months ago when I was learning Sweet Child of Mine and that particular guitar was working. Obviously I'm not Slash There's some timing issues, out of tune bends and whatnot... It could have been worse for sure. I was playing through a stock Blackstar HT-60 & a Dime WAH. Let me know what you think

hey I remember learning this before about a year and a half or something(now I only play heavy and thrash, I find these songs silly sometimes ,but anyway they are great for learning the instrument).....and my guitar's teacher had told me that this was recorded with the guitars tuned a step backwards so I just wanna let you know that your playing was out of tune(only because you played it with the studio version at the background), something you can understand if you listen to the playingalong again....Anyway I am not here to dissapoint you, but musicians need to develop what in my country is called "musical ear" ....so keep on rocking babe!!!!!

Comment

Most of G N R if not all their music is in the tune of D# G# C# F# A# D#,

Comment

Yes you're right I did realize this later on too. It's really does make a difference to play the song in the proper tuning in Eb.

Comment

Working...
        X