Old school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sounds like you man!

The tone is a little Megadeth-ey, but Megadave never uses long single note legato runs.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

As always Dave, awesome work.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

With the right vocalist, I'd buy 20 albums worth!!!
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I really like it...that's the kind of stuff I can listen to forever. Tasty old school riffs still kick ass all over drop tuned glop!!!
          My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Nice, makes me wanna play more. I love the finger flying.

Comment

Like the second one much better.Both are very good but not my thing.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Sup?

You guys are too kind

Alright,,check it,,,Although its still a little rough and choppy in parts, I think this is gonna be the basic structure for it. There is some drum stuff I'd still like to work out and try to get in there, and I still have to write solo's for it,, kinda obvious where they go I suppose
                . I think I have a little vocal thing that will be cool over the chromatic parts. and I'm tossing the idea of 1 or 2 more riffs that might make it in here....and I'm still sucking on bass,,although there are a couple little parts I think came out cool. I'm really gonna have to work up a good Bass patch on the axe-fx that complements my guitar patch when I get around to it.

Anyway.. try this on for size and tell me whatcha'll think

http://soundcloud.com/moshwitz/old-school-full1

MOSHON
                DAVE
                "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

That was awesome (as usual) and there's more influence than just Megadeth in it. I applaud your music good sir, and I'd like to hear more!
                  "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Thanks Scooter

MOSHON
                    DAVE
                    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
                    X