Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six-Point Lead - Metalcore from Italy

Hello guys,
    check out my band, Six-Point Lead! We have an EP out called General Anaesthesia (availbale on iTunes, Amazon mp3 etc.. ) and we are currently recording our debut album!!
    Our line up features Benny Bianco Chinto, the former singer of 'Disarmonia Mundi', you may have listen to them because singer Speed Strid used to sing with them (and with Benny too).

www.myspace.com/sixpointlead

and this is my still-not-too-crowded youtube channel ^_^!

http://www.youtube.com/user/sergioRR3073?feature=mhee

Enjoy!!
    Cheers,

Sergio
    Light Lies Trailer
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQC1CvcNQ6g

Six-Point Lead
    www.youtube.com/sixpointlead

Very Nice..I have ALL speed's stuff besides Terror 2000 and Soilwork..and three by Disarmonia Mundi. Very nice to hear my broseppis playing Gothenburg style.

I wouldn't call this Metal-core to be honest. I hate that stuff..this is Metal!!!

Vafangu,

Billz
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I am not a big fan of the metalcore scene too, but all the reviews we got so far have those words so... I am starting to think we play that genre LOL!!
      However, thanks for the kind words bro !!
      Light Lies Trailer

Six-Point Lead

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
        I am not a big fan of the metalcore scene too, but all the reviews we got so far have those words so... I am starting to think we play that genre LOL!!
        However, thanks for the kind words bro !!
        Ahhhh..Reviews in Terrorizer (UK) or BW & BK (Canada). They label you that. Or fans in general? Speed isn't a pig sqealer. That may be fun for him and your singer. Ever since I saw Deliverance. But I like guitar squeals. I do those more than Sykes, Wylde and Dime put together. In fact all my solos are pinch harmonics strung together. Not actual notes..I don't play notes. I play squeals.

I'll watch for your EP..keep up the good work.

There's another member here Dave (MOSHWITZ) check out his stuff too..tasty! Oh, and we got Evilmatt from Evile and Ihave27freats of The Absence here too.

I would call your stuff Gothenburg injected Melodic Death Thrash..which alot of Metalcore bands draw from. I think your more Metal and less Core..which is my compliment.

Ciao

Billz
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh well, I got lost at the first squeal, would you repeat please LOL?
          I'll check all those bands out, thanks for the hint man!!
          Ciao!
          Light Lies Trailer

Six-Point Lead

Comment

+1 for Moshwitz, he has a great style and sound.

Comment

Working...
            X