Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tales of Sonic Destruction and Other Lullabies ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales of Sonic Destruction and Other Lullabies ;-)

Sup?

I was dicking around today playing with a patch
    in my Axe-fx and thought I'd post this clip up for shits and giggles....

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11099834

No real mixing, just 2 tracks, L+R with
    the Bogner Red sim with a couple of Gt-75 and V-30 cab sims.

I'm also using a Killer Ibanez Bass I got from Bob (Corpsegrinder88) but I really suck trying to do fast shit on a bass so its reallllly low.

MOSHON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

First!

Ooh, scary!

Wassup dude!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Incredible playing!

Comment

Like all of your stuff, I love it. I've said it before, your music wouldn't sound out of place on Jeff Loomis' Zero Order Phase album. As for the bass, just run your guitar through an octaver or whammy pedal dropped down an octave.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

DAVE....it rocks!!!

..that's it!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
            Like all of your stuff, I love it. I've said it before, your music wouldn't sound out of place on Jeff Loomis' Zero Order Phase album. As for the bass, just run your guitar through an octaver or whammy pedal dropped down an octave.
            As we know, one of MY riffs is on ZOP..bastages.

It would be cool to write/record with Dave. We're definitely on the same page..

move to C-Town Dave!!

BillZ
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sup?

Thanks guys

Hey Bill thanks for the comps.
              ,,, glad to know I'm not the only one twisted up like this
              I'd love to collab on some shit with you bro. The wife has some Family in Ohio,,maybe the next time I have to go visit, I can plan a detour for a couple of days to the big "C".

My bud sent me an email about bringing the bass up for him,,,I told him it sucks but did it anyway,,added a little compression to the master buss also. This will probably sound like major ass to everyone else but Ehhhh,, I what the hell
              http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11102366

MOSHON
              DAVE
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Killer stuff, as always, Dave!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

What bass do you rock?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sup?
                    Thanks again guys

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    What bass do you rock?
                    I wouldn't say I rock it but,,,
                    This Ibanez I got from Bob ( Corpsegrinder88) not to long ago.

It's an SR1205 neck through. the neck is fairly thin and flat'ish. The body is pretty thin too, its real comfy as far as a bass goes. I'm still getting used to it though. It's just a different animal to me.

MOSHON
                    DAVE

Comment

Nice tracks there Dave. Keep at it. We all dig it here.

Comment

homeboy looks like mark morton

Comment

Working...
                        X