Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of the guitar solo vid from one of our originals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of the guitar solo vid from one of our originals...

Wow... its been a while since I posted here! Anyway, here's a quick vid of the guitar solo from an original song called After Tomorrow. I'm still playing around with how to start it, so the beginning may change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8mVdVgkTQ0

Schecter Jeff Loomis hardtail
    Digitech GSP 1101 Boogie Mark IV patch
    Backing is live band practice. You can't really hear the rhythm guitar, but I was using my Mark V through a standard Boogie 4x12 with Celetion K100's

Recorded with an HD flip video camera

Like it
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

STEVE!!

I've been MIA myself. I come here post a few things and gotta bail. Now I know what you've been doing ..PLAYING!! Damn dude, that was great!

Now you gotta promise me. If you ever grow tired of your Loomis..I got first dibs!! So, don't ding it up just in case..because I have OCD!

Very nice man..and good to see you!!

Bill Z
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Heh, look, its an old fogey reunion, and I just spoiled it with my newbness. Cool stuff man.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Excellent solo!

Comment

Thanks guys you are too kind!

Yeah Billz, I noticed you were gone for quite a while... Hope everything is okay! I lurk around the site once every couple of weeks. There's been alot of turnover here... alot of the old guard has moved on it seems. Personally, I guess I feel I don't have much to add since I've only got one beat up Charvel left in my collection haha.

Speaking of Loomis, I can't believe he and Van left Nevermore! I'm curious what he's gonna do now. I doubt Jeff will have a hard time finding work though haha.

Comment

Cool solo! Nice job.

Comment

That was a good listen, great work.
                Jackson KV2
                Jackson KE1T
                Jackson KE1F
                Jackson SL1

Comment

Working...
                X