Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ozzy Meets Bieber. RR Wins. (A Crowley parody)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzy Meets Bieber. RR Wins. (A Crowley parody)

Hey guys --

Here's the Dinkycaster (coils split, 5-way switch) from a couple weeks ago doing our parody of Mr. Crowely entitled Justin Bieber. (My little brother, who is doing the camera work here, came up with the idea.)

Pretty much nailed the 2nd solo, but the best part was cracking everyone up. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDD-IKn_UDs

PS -- Just moved to ATL, need people to play with!
    Pro Series DK2M Dinky (Discontinued) *Seymour Duncan JB TB4, Jazz SH2N* Five-way Superswitch (aftermarket, split coils)

Line6 Spider Valve HD 100+Basson B212, BOSS ME-25+Tech 21 Power Engine, Line 6 Flextone III

Check out my Latest live

I won't leave you hanging bro!!!
    sigpic
    Action Jackson

Comment

Thanks for the horns!
      Pro Series DK2M Dinky (Discontinued) *Seymour Duncan JB TB4, Jazz SH2N* Five-way Superswitch (aftermarket, split coils)

Line6 Spider Valve HD 100+Basson B212, BOSS ME-25+Tech 21 Power Engine, Line 6 Flextone III

Check out my Latest live

Comment

Cool...Funny..

BUT at least that lil' dickhole Beiber "sings" at his shows. Ozzy became a Milli Vanilli, Spears pop diva that lip syncs his shows. Ozzy's band is playing to a recorded vocal track..

Thanks Sharon..look what ya did to my Ozzy..WTF?
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Pretty good, dude, and sweet DK2M. You look really young, so it's great to hear a youngun rippin' in it up and also into Randy.

I caught the Iron Maiden riff at 2:14 - 2:16 also!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Great catch on the Maiden! You win...well, I'm 13 and I've made like $26 total playing out...so -- for now -- you win this Hallowed solo from last year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W03Jo23TSY

Thanks for the feedback!

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Pretty good, dude, and sweet DK2M. You look really young, so it's great to hear a youngun rippin' in it up and also into Randy.

I caught the Iron Maiden riff at 2:14 - 2:16 also!

Check out my Latest live

Comment

Yeah, can't deny that Ozzy can't cut it live anymore. So who DOES kill it live now?

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              Cool...Funny..

BUT at least that lil' dickhole Beiber "sings" at his shows. Ozzy became a Milli Vanilli, Spears pop diva that lip syncs his shows. Ozzy's band is playing to a recorded vocal track..

Thanks Sharon..look what ya did to my Ozzy..WTF?

Check out my Latest live

Comment

Originally posted by MetalliBurke View Post
                Great catch on the Maiden! You win...well, I'm 13 and I've made like $26 total playing out...!
                That's $26 more than my band has made in all our gigs!

(We're usually playing gigs for charity: Marathons & 5K runs, Autism Speaks, churches, Wedding gift, etc)
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You rock lil bro!!

Comment

I like the Hallowed solo clip.

Too bad you live in Marietta, my nephew who is 15 lives in Winder. That's a good 45 minutes minimum from you.
                    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

That was cool man!! You did great!! Your drummer was rockin also, hey all of guys keep having fun while you are young.

Comment

Great job, that was sweeter than smore's.
                        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
                          Great job, that was sweeter than smore's.
                          Keep using that! Although I don't have any merch with that phrase on it... Need to think more like Gene Simmons next time...

Thanks for the feedback!

Check out my Latest live

Comment

Working...
                          X