No announcement yet.

Something unique, new and interesting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something unique, new and interesting?

Hi guys,

I don't get the time to post much here these days as I'm often quite busy at work. I've been spending the last year working as an assistant in a recording studio and aside from trying to get at least one of my Jacksons in on every recording I've managed to record a really unique band called 'Bak'.

http://www.myspace.com/bakofficial

If you get a chance to check em out I'd love to see what you guys think of it. Tell me it's like nothing you've heard before!

I've heard Sinbad Rock and Aladdin Metal before but they do have some pretty cool ideas.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Sounds like what my dad listens to, but with more distortion.

Comment

LOL!!!!!! At least its legit and not some newb in his East LA basement. Its good to see that metal has its place in every corner of the globe.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Haha, cheers for the comments guys. Any additional feedback would be much appreciated!

Comment

Lots of great ideas in your songs and I liked the different tones you used.

Comment

I dig it
              Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Working...
              X