Cacophony, Racer X, Malmsteen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cacophony, Racer X, Malmsteen

That sure as hell got all your guys's attention eh?

Well, I cut all my hair off about a week ago and everyone keeps asking me "Do you still like shred and stuff man?". My response is..No. I absolutely hate it. So I decided to make a video that proves once you cut your hair, you cannot play shred!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_srO7wOeqkw

But really, it's just me noodling around on some Cacophony, Racer X, Malmsteen and I noticed there was a bunch of really good players here so hopefully I can get some constructive criticism from the vid.

Yes.. I copied my own post from another forum.
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

HAhaha sorry dude I was just messing with you when I said that
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
      HAhaha sorry dude I was just messing with you when I said that
      You weren't the only one, and you weren't the one I was referring to, Sir.
      The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

OH. btw nice playin....but for all I know youre picks could of been fake and you still may have hair JK
        Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Sup?

That was funny,cool too, especially the Becker stuff,,You wouldn't happen to any tabs for that would you? or hell, any Becker tabs for that matter ?

MOSHON
          DAVE
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ View Post
            Sup?

That was funny,cool too, especially the Becker stuff,,You wouldn't happen to any tabs for that would you? or hell, any Becker tabs for that matter ?

MOSHON
            DAVE
            Yes, tons. I'm not too sure how accurate they are, but what do you want, I can send them to you.

Comment

Sup?
              Everything off of Perpetual Burn, would be great

MOSHON
              DAVE
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

imagine how good you would be if you kept your long hair. What a waste.

Comment

It deffinitely makes your pinky gay

Dude it's like bent backwards 45 degrees it's inhuman, INHUMAN i say!!

Naw, i think the power was in your pinky all along - nice playing

Comment

Shred!

Comment

You should play some fabrizio leo
                      Jackson Shred

Comment

Hey great playing man!!! Love the Motor Man intro and Mables Fatal Fable (quite possibly my favorite section from Perpetual Burn)... Nice vibrato as well!!!

-Jake
                        Last edited by Jake_Dreyer; 10-04-2009, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Nice serrana arp dude! You're really good. sometimes I wish I had never stopped seriously practicing guitar. I could probably play just as good as you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake_Dreyer View Post
                            Hey great playing man!!! Love the Motor Man intro and Mables Fatal Fable (quite possibly my favorite section from Perpetual Burn)... Nice vibrato as well!!!

-Jake
                            Hey thank you very much man, I appreciate it.

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                            Nice serrana arp dude! You're really good. sometimes I wish I had never stopped seriously practicing guitar. I could probably play just as good as you.
                            I've been so busy with life that I haven't had much time to seriously practice guitar, and I can tell it's taking a total toll on my playing. Kinda sucks and I hope I can get back into it soon. =/

Comment

the lowest string is out of tune
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X