jdr94 band t-shirt [spiced-up]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jdr94 band t-shirt [spiced-up]

I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Holy fuck! That snake is on your computer desk!??!!?
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

The boa will probably look nicer after it sheds.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
        Holy fuck! That snake is on your computer desk!??!!?
        :ROTF: its just a baby boa.
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
          The boa will probably look nicer after it sheds.
          Oh, I see that we have someone who knows a little bit about snakes. His eyes gave it away, huh? This is a Nicaraguan Boa, not a Red-tail.

Comment

I had no idea what kind of snake that was. Still, it's in your house!
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I have had a few snakes mainly pythons. At one time I had 5 balls and a short tail (sumatran). Now I only have a hogg island boa.

Comment

At one time I had 5 balls and a short tail
                I'm leavin' this one alone......
                Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

I have had a few snakes mainly pythons. At one time I had 5 balls and a short tail (sumatran). Now I only have a hogg island boa.
                  Did you ever have any concern that they may get out and move freely about your home?

Comment

The snakes I kept had a maximum length of 6 foot. My concern with keeping them contained was not my or my families safety but theirs. One of the ball pythons got out and the cats cornered it by the washer, but other than that they were well contained. I knew guys that kept retics and burms that could definetly take down a grown adult, but I was not interested in keeping the big guys.

Comment

I do not keep hot snakes in my house, this is a very tame family pet! My kids love it and nic boas only get 4-6 foot long. I had a burm before i was married 13ft'er use to leave it out when i was drunk

Comment

thats awesome man. thanks for the free advertisement although more people seem interested in the snake. i cant blame em.

Comment

Jesus you guys or crazy. only 4 to 6 feet that seems pretty big to me
                          "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                          Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Working...
                          X