No announcement yet.

the proverbial ~one~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I don't have a proper picture, but mine is my explorer. (I will post pics after it's been "customized") It too has it's battle scars, and they ONLY guitar (for some odd reason) that I have used on stage.
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

The Ke2 on the left used to be the one ~ but sadly now is no longer comfortable for me to play(I'm currently without a number 1).

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
      Yeah, I like a good guitar orgy. You know, I spend a few minutes on one, toss her aside, grab another, pound away on her, toss her aside, move onto the next. By the time I make it back around to the first one, I'm worn out and I wanna take a leak, have a sandwich, and pour myself a drink.

That made me want to cry or bitch and moan, or 'something'! I used to love the kellys but now find difficulty playing them(fux).

Last edited by Jayster; 08-26-2009, 09:58 AM.
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

OMG!!! That yellow flame job is just tits!
        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

this guitar is my number one. it has played every show my band has done since 2005. hahaha, it actually has a "following"...people EXPECT to see it. when we go to play out, i get asked if i am playing the "sparkled one". if i say no, then, if it's a girl, it's like, "NO!!! you have to play the sparkled one!!!" if it's a guy, he says, "dude, you gotta play that sparkled one!!!"

so, i always play it....

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
            The Ke2 on the left used to be the one ~ but sadly now is no longer comfortable for me to play(I'm currently without a number 1).

That made me want to cry or bitch and moan, or 'something'! I used to love the kellys but now find difficulty playing them(fux).

I have that same poster behind your sg
            "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
            Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Working...
            X